Old 05-07-2011, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default How to destroy wasp nest?

In message , 'Mike'
writes

Get a Wasp and Fly Spray from somewhere and direct it into the hole and RUN

Mike

They had them in ALDI last week, I got one, but haven't used it because
they are in a nest box and have made no sign of bothering me.

In fat I rescued one from the grass box of my Flymo the other day and it
flew gratefully off.

The instructions on the aerosol can, which can be used from 3 metres,
includes the words: "You may like to consider wearing appropriate
protective clothing"! Yes indeed!
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply