Old 06-07-2011, 08:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AriesVal[_10_] AriesVal[_10_] is offline

Default What on earth is this ??

On 05/07/2011 23:00, Bob Hobden wrote:
"AriesVal" wrote...

A dead nastie on the edge of the pathway at the back our our house.
Never seen anything like it before in my life! It's about 2 inches
long with a fat body like a big spider ?

https://picasaweb.google.com/valerie...54502794374242

I think that is a "False Scorpion" an Arachnid that is useful in the
house...
http://ento.psu.edu/extension/factsh...seudoscorpions

It's similar but much bigger than a pseudoscorpion, it's approx 2 inches
long.

--
Old minds are like old horses;
you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order.