Old 06-07-2011, 07:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Miracle gro

FarmI wrote:
Billy wrote:

Instead of responding to Gunny's disingenuous prevarications, or his
chronic cranial-rectal inversion, let me simply quote the following,

Why bother Billy. I've found my killfile has an infinite capacity despite
the efforts of the trolls to try to repeatedly escape.

for humor value alone, it was worth reading
the rant about blindly selling something when
the replies that said to read up on things, to
use organic materials/mulches (which often are
freely available), etc.

yeah, that's blindly selling something compared
to going out and buying Miracle Gro, Osmacote and
$15 soil tests. all things that gardeners didn't
need for thousands of years...

gotta laugh,

songbird