Old 07-07-2011, 01:47 AM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Weiss View Post
Big companies really does not care about the effect of there product they only want the best of there interest. We can stop this by going some into the public and let them know the fact of what have happen to our mother earth
Hi Rachel,

Could not agree with you more, unfortunately modern humans don't see Mother nature as the giver of life.

They think that the air which the breathe, the food that they eat and the water that they drink will always be there to sustain them, and therein is the problem.

In reality modern humans don't care as long as they have some soap, or other media reality show to keep their interest.

Its a sad world we live in!!

Uriel

The mind is like a parachute, its totally useless unless its open