Old 07-07-2011, 07:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gary Woods[_2_] Gary Woods[_2_] is offline

Default beetroot

Billy wrote:

Is that the Society for Sensible Explanations, or Seed Saver's Exchange?

The latter; it's a 3-day road trip from here, with visits, sightseeing,
etc. on the way.

Bring back a doggie bag of knowledge in any event.

Suzanne Ashworth is speaking, and I'll get the newest edition of "Seed to
Seed" autographed, and possibly kiss her ring, or approach on my knees or
something. Most-used book on the shelf here.
Last year, quite by chance, I met Rob Johnston.

There will be lots of pictures!