Old 07-07-2011, 11:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default fruit netting

j wrote:
I've got about a 4 year old peach, and a few blueberries.

Last year, the peaches mysteriously vanished one day, even though I
had sorta draped netting over them.

Is there an alternative, and when should I be ready for the assault?

Netting an 11' tree is no easy matter!

Also, I have some clusters of peaches, should I thin out the extras?

Jeff

If we knew where you are and your proximity to wildlife habitat it would be
easier to guess what kind peach eater your have and so what to do about it
and when to do it.