Old 08-07-2011, 08:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default Miracle gro

On Jul 6, 11:22*am, songbird wrote:
FarmI wrote:
Billy wrote:

Instead of responding to Gunny's disingenuous prevarications, or his
chronic cranial-rectal inversion, let me simply quote the following,

Why bother Billy. *I've found my killfile has an infinite capacity despite
the efforts of the trolls to try to repeatedly escape.

* for humor value alone, it was worth reading
the rant about blindly selling something when
the replies that said to read up on things, to
use organic materials/mulches (which often are
freely available), etc.

* yeah, that's blindly selling something compared
to going out and buying Miracle Gro, Osmacote and
$15 soil tests. *all things that gardeners didn't
need for thousands of years...

* gotta laugh,

* songbird

Wow birdie! I had you pegged at no more than a day over 800 years
old. You old Shamanistas are amazing, but ya gotta get out more and
see how the real world has developed since you was a young girl. No
one going to go back to get you folks left behind, so keep up.
"Nothing is... because everything is becoming"

Your objection here (or the pretense) appears to be cost? Is that
correct? You do not see the value in a soil test or buying fertilizer
when you can get it free, Is that your argument? You do not appear to
be pulling a billy trying to use faux google references to falsely
"imply" Miracle GroG kills soil. We all know that is a grossly
exagerrated lie. Nute salts are the same regardless. Ya just can't
change science and really, emperical data is so much more accurate
than your ilk's taste test method.

As for being free everything has a cost.

Keep burning that wood birdie, love how that saves the environment!

Joining in the laughter!!