Old 08-07-2011, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AriesVal[_10_] AriesVal[_10_] is offline

Default OT Facebook

On 08/07/2011 18:04, 'Mike' wrote:
wrote in message
o.uk...
For anyone who wants to add me on FB I have a new address as the old one
is now extinct, long story which I won't bore you with here!
My new contact address is :-

http://www.facebook.com/FrontierVal

CAUTION

Nobody in their right mind would post such a thing.

THIS HAS TO BE A SCAM

DON'T RESPOND

As people LEAVE facebook in their 1000's, it is quite obvious that a posting
such as this is scam

Mike
Been there, been nobbled, come off facebook.

It's not a scam - I posted that for a good reason and the folk who know
me will know why.

--
A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value
of life.