Old 08-07-2011, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default OT Facebook

"AriesVal" wrote ...

For anyone who wants to add me on FB I have a new address as the old one
is now extinct, long story which I won't bore you with here!
My new contact address is :-

http://www.facebook.com/FrontierVal

I tried it for a while just to see what all the fuss was about, thought the
security was appalling, and came off it ASAP.
Even if you remove your account they re-erect it automatically if you go
back in within two weeks or so. So you can't even check you have been
removed for two weeks.
Have you seen the MOD videos about facebook?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k18kgwqWjfM
--
Regards
Bob Hobden