Old 08-07-2011, 09:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_3_] Pete C[_3_] is offline

Default Love your garden/gardeners world

Not watched either for a while. I'm seriously beginning to doubt my sanity!
I don't do flowers, only veg, but I'm quite happy to watch the flowery bits.
BUT.....GW tonight....2 mins on veg! And....I can go see country house
gardens if I want. £400 garden ornaments?? What planet are the programme
producers living on?? Whats happened to the ....here's how....element? Am I
odd in wanting to be shown how....what problems to watch out for and how to
deal with them.....a kind of GQT on TV. Please...someone convince me I'm
normal!!
Pete C
SE London