Old 09-07-2011, 05:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve B[_6_] Steve B[_6_] is offline

Default Greenhouse advice sought

For several reasons, I want to build a greenhouse. I can control the weeds
somewhat. I can install a watering system. I can protect the plants from
some of the vicious winds we have here. I just have more control. In my
climate, I can get a few more weeks on the season, and raise plants from
seed to edible food. I can also propagate lots of decorative plants for
around the house.

I have access to all manner of construction. Wood frame. Steel frame.
Poly pipe frame. I would like to have it approximately 600 square feet.

Can you please refer me to resources that explain the basics so I can get
started on this?

TIA

Steve