Old 09-07-2011, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Love your garden/gardeners world

"Pete C" wrote in
:

Not watched either for a while. I'm seriously beginning to doubt my
sanity!
I don't do flowers, only veg, but I'm quite happy to watch the flowery
bits. BUT.....GW tonight....2 mins on veg! And....I can go see country
house gardens if I want. £400 garden ornaments?? What planet are the
programme producers living on?? Whats happened to the ....here's
how....element? Am I odd in wanting to be shown how....what problems
to watch out for and how to deal with them.....a kind of GQT on TV.
Please...someone convince me I'm normal!!
Pete C
SE London

Pete.
I am the same as you....only grow veg.
You are normal.(if I am, and I think I am)
The BBC I think have lost touch with their viewers in this case.

A GQT type programme on BBC TV dealing with vegatable growing would be a
very nice thing to watch. A nice matter of fact approach with no fancy
trimmings or overpaid "has been" presenters would be so nice.

Baz