Old 09-07-2011, 04:45 PM
QueenAnkh's Avatar
QueenAnkh QueenAnkh is offline
Registered User

Location: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzo View Post
hey,
i have some Bhut Jolokia seeds sitting at home which i forgot about. If i start germinating them now (16 June) and keep them in a greenhouse will they die before they fruit? + i live in London.

Thx
Hi, I live in Yorkshire and I'm growing Cayenne chillies.
I've got two planted out in the garden and 3 in a greenhouse. The greenhouse pots are doing well, growing nice and tall (need to re-pot/plant them very soon :s) and my two outdoors are growing a little slower. They haven't flowered yet either but fingers crossed the greenhouse will work a little magic!

QueenAnkh