Old 09-07-2011, 04:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default Miracle gro

Kumbaya, my friend, kumbaya......Grow the **** up!

You sound like ole Preacher Jones," according to Luke, chapter 2,
verse.....If you don't believe the true word as I have truly spoken
from the very mouth of God , the world as we know it will end. I am
here to show you the TRUE light as only revealed to me by the man
himself....... Ignore that man behind the curtain"

Does that pretty much sum it up? The rest seems to be so much BS
rhetoric.

Since you ELFies hijacked the Conservation Agenda to breed with your
commune "we are the world" BS view, you have pretty muched ****ed up
the English speaking world's understanding of science. But your
"Expert" writers can always cherry pick enough crap to trow around and
get something to stick

The answer is still YES Miracle Gro is ok to use