Old 09-07-2011, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
rbel[_2_] rbel[_2_] is offline

Default Planting hanging baskets now

Our two large hanging baskets have been a bit of a failure this year.
Planted with two types of white Surfina petunias, one of the types (a
Tumbelina) have not flowered.

The garden centre have offered a refund and we are thinking of
replanting with something else that will give a good display through
until late autumn. The colour scheme needs to be either white or red.
I imagine that trailing geraniums are still available. Can anyone
suggest alternatives (other than begonias which we are not keen on).

rbel