Old 09-07-2011, 08:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Will it never end?

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"Dave Hill" wrote ...

When will this blasted rain stop?
The last 2 days have given us 1.35 inches of rain and its still coming
in some very heavy bursts.
I should have got my planting finished this week, instead I've just
managed to get around 280 dahlias planted.
Just want to win the Euro lottery tonight and I could get away from
the rain.........some hope.

We have had rain too but nothing to moan about, it's this wind that is
annoying me, always seems to be a wind these days.

I seem to suffer a lot from wind these days, don't know why!

Gets emabarssing sometimes!

Alan