Old 09-07-2011, 09:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Pink flower & fence post

On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 16:25:18 -0400, joevan
wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jul 2011 12:23:08 -0700, "Paddy's Pig" Pat@Fight On! for
old SC.com wrote:

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/paddyspig/

Love those 57 chevys, but if I could have one, I would choose the 89
Bentley. I saw a man getting out of a new Bentley a few weeks ago in
front of the Whole Foods. Only reason I noticed was that a tail light
was broken and I was thinking "A Bentley should not have a broken tail
light lens".

That 39 Ford Coupe Deluxe was pretty neat too. My brother had a 46
coupe and it was a real winner. Thanks for your wonderful pictures .