Old 09-07-2011, 11:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jo[_5_] Jo[_5_] is offline

Default Foxes and Bonemeal

"Phil Cook" wrote in message
On 09/07/2011 20:31, alan.holmes wrote:
"Christina wrote in message

wrote in message

(Who has a derelict garden next door with at least a half dozen kits

Cats do not tunnel, you have a mole.

How do they get under fences then?

Have a break It's a play on words... kit kat. :-0

Cats climb rather well so don't bother with digging under fences.
--
Phil Cook

Once there's an opening under a fence the whole cat community will use
it...I can vouch for it. My 2 cats have a whole host of 'friends' who
visited at around 5pm every day throught the hole under the fence. However,
we have since blocked it up and they still visit, at the same time, but
climb over instead! They're lazy and will take the easiest route. It's a
lovely friendly get-together (5 cats) - no sparring, just playing and
showing off to each other.