Old 10-07-2011, 03:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Cordyline Resurrection

In article , Bob Hobden
writes
Both ours have put out new shoots from trunk and branches, even the one
with little damage that is flowering well as usual.

I sued the frost damage to convince two people to hoik out their
Phormiums. Horrible things and a devil of a job to uproot!

They never seem to look good with partly dead or yellowing leaves and
stuff even when not blitzed by frost!.
Now where am i going to source an Amelanchier 'obelisk' having promised
them I'd find one to replace the Phormiums!

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph