Old 10-07-2011, 05:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Pink clover as ground cover

Higgs Boson wrote:

Last year I bought a flat of Pink Clover and went to a LOT of trouble
to spread the little plants around an area where I wanted ground
cover. At first they did fine;seemed to be spreading; bore those cute
tiny flowers.

But last few months, the leaves have turned red.

Does that mean this is an ANNUAL???!!!! That the plant is dying? Or
is it going into -- can't think of the word; my mind is going g -
temporary inactivity? Or what else could be happening? It's July,
facrynoutloud; plants should be flourishing.

Any experience out there?

some clovers die back after
flowering for a bit until the
rains return.