Old 10-07-2011, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mark Hobley Mark Hobley is offline

Default My dad's gooseberry bush seems to be growing currants

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 14:16:04 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

I know nothing about gooseberries, but a picture would be helpful. Is
there any chance it's a sucker come up from rootstock below a graft?

No. It's not grafted. The "currant" branches comes from the side of a single
stem. I have got some pictures on my mobile phone, but I can't upload these
at the moment, due to a fault on my system.

Mark.

--
Mark Hobley
Linux User: #370818 http://markhobley.yi.org/