Old 10-07-2011, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John John is offline

Default Off topic.

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 18:56:19 GMT, Baz wrote:

Derek Turner wrote in
:

Having 'watched'* some episodes of 'Police dealing with Saturday night
****-heads', or some-such title on satellite in the early hours, I
really don't envy him. Hull seems to be the arsehole of England at
present. Still, I'm sure the Gooleys are nice.

*for some values of 'watched'.

Someone has to watch over the innocent by-standers, why not have someone
who cares? My son cares, thats why he got the job.

Congratulations Baz.
Your son must have got that attitude from somewhere, and it will have
been from his parents.
I'll bet he is as proud of you as you are of him.