Old 11-07-2011, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael D Michael D is offline

Default Ailing Tea Tree Plants

I would take out any obviously dead stuff, back to the point where the
bark shows green when scraped with a thumbnail. But I'd give the new
growth a bit longer yet so that you can see what you've got, although
taking out the growing tips, but no more, should encourage it to bush
out a bit.

--

Chris

Many thanks. I had a go at it on Saturday and there was a fit bit
more that was dead than I realised, so I had to take them back to
mostly just a few branches. However there's enough growth there to
make me think it's got a fair chance.

I think it'll be fairly obvious in a month or 2.

Michael