Old 11-07-2011, 05:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
Mysterious Traveler Mysterious Traveler is offline

Default dealing with out of control garlic chives

On 07/11/2011 06:42 AM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
is there any method that works other than trowel and sweat. I've got
them coming up through the landscape fabric and mulch. So far, Round up
hasn't helped.

Or am I in for a several long sessions on hands and knees followed by
$$$ for cover up mulch.

Thanks Gang!

Cheryl

Local Asian supermarkets in your area might be interested in purchasing
your unwanted garlic chives. This could be the start of a new business
for you and some quick income.