Old 12-07-2011, 12:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default OT Fifteen reasons to grow your own food.

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Bill, do you use bleached white flour, or unbleached white flour?

Unbleached but I'd guess anything manufactured contains bleached flour.
When Walniut Acer's was alive I'd purchase wheat berries and grind my
own with I think it was called a corona wheat mill which had metal
plates.
Just about the same time 1986 some genius discovered that if you added
cement to cattle feed they put on more weight. The world of quantity
became ascendant and quality declined in many commodities.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://honest-food.net/