Old 13-07-2011, 09:03 PM
Rose1 Rose1 is offline
Registered User

Default Plantsgaloreonline.co.uk New Offers

Here are the new weekly offers from Plantsgaloreonline.co.uk, these might be of interest to forum members:-

Buddliea Davidii Black Knight a beautiful fragrant shrub at £4.99 usual price £6.48

Houttuynia Cordata 'Chameleon' a lovely perennial plant at £3.98 usal price £5.99

Lavandula Stoechas 'Fat Head' a lovely new variety of French Lavender £4.99 usual price £6.98

Lavatera Elementil 'Mary Hope' Tree Mallow a new variety to our garden centre. £4.99 usual price £6.98

Please click on the link to see a full description of our offers

Plants Galore Online Deal of the Week