Old 14-07-2011, 09:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_2_] David WE Roberts[_2_] is offline

Default Lawn - cutting length

Most years I would be expecting to raise the blades for a final cut before
stopping mowing over the middle of the summer season.
[Gives the grass more chance in the dry weather.]

At the moment the lawn is going berserk and growing like a mad thing.
So I don't know if I should lower the cut to try and keep it under control
or cut more frequently at a higher setting to keep it vigorous.
All this rain!

Murphy's law states that if I lower the cut we will have a prolonged dry
spell and the lawn will suffer.

Cheers

Dave R

[Not even bunny]