Old 14-07-2011, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default A Little TV Reminder

On 14/07/2011 12:47, Pam Moore wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:12:41 +0100, JakeNospam@invalid wrote:

This Wednesday - 13th! - , Channel 5, 7.30 pm. Garden ER. Start of
8-week series.

Looking forward to the discussion on Thursday!

Silence!
Did nobody watch it or is everyone so shocked they don't know what to
say.
I have never seen anyone on TV tell us to go and steal from shops.
The presenter told us to go into coffee shops and take the "free"
sugar to use as a feed for plants, and the stirring sticks to use as
plant markers.
Aren't you glad that you don't live next to the garden with the
hot-tub and the canvas beach views on the fences.
The pond face-lift was the only interesting feature.

Pam in Bristol

I watched it, Pam, with a sort of fascinated horror. As you say, the
pond was the only thing of real interest.

If that's a sample of £7.5K garden, I don't want to see the £500 garden.
I think I would cry if I came home to my garden and saw that mess.
Mind you, I wouldn't cry for long; I'd be calling my solicitor before
you had time to say "bucket".:-|

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London