Old 15-07-2011, 12:46 AM posted to triangle.gardens
WesD WesD is offline

Default Deer Repellent price is repelling

I went to Lowes today to buy some, it it is 42 bucks per quart!!!!
Ace Hardware 36 per qt. AgriSupply 113$ per gallon which is 28 per
quart, but they only sell the concentrate by the gallon. Granted it
has been a long time since I bought some, but this makes Netflix price
increase seem downright paltry. I was expecting maybe 15 bucks per
quart.

Anybody interested in buying a gallon and splitting it 4 ways? The
dilution is 1:9 so a quart should last a couple seasons?

I may try to make my own as I found several recipes, and I was going
to combine it with the list of ingredients of a commercial version.
In addition to eggs, garlic and milk some have various oils like mint,
lemon, and cloves.