Old 15-07-2011, 09:15 AM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAnkh View Post
I first potted them about April and planted them in the greenhouse/garden about two weeks ago and they're doing okay.
To do better next year, start sooner then, so you can do the final potting on 4-6 weeks sooner.

And grow them in containers, not the ground. Yes, they will grow in the ground, but they will do better in containers. I got much more chillies off my container plants than my in-the-ground plants when I tried a comparison.

Unfortunately the cool weather persists and maybe I won't get much of mine either this year.