Old 17-07-2011, 02:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default which magazine?

In article , Jake
writes
I'll probably
cancel Gardeners World at the end of the current subscription.

Well my sub was a gift so i am not paying
I thought the special offers would be good at the time I got the first
one, if you read the blurb there appears to be lots of bargains for
those who subscribe but actually when it's boiled down to it either I
can get the plants cheaper,, there's a set of three of which i only want
1, the P&P is often expensive or I am just not interested. I do believe
you get a special place to have your sandwiches at the GW Plant Fair but
on the whole I don't think i would sub on my own.
Having written about AG I decided to bite the bullet and take out a
year's sub on it, no special gifts etc. offered but 30% discount and
sometimes the seeds are useful. This week they even had a review of
chicken arks that made me feel almost amenable to getting a couple of
chickens if only exbattery !

I share the sub for Gardening Which with someone so it's not as
expensive as it could be.

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph