Old 17-07-2011, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default which magazine?

In article , Sacha
writes
We don't take any of the mags (except The Garden) but I haven't come
across Garden News.

That's the one that looks like a newspaper Sacha. I quite like it but
for some reason find it difficult to read comfortably. Carol Klein
writes articles for it and it has a column by Medwyn for vegetables plus
reports from around the country about the weather and growing
conditions. I expect you do, but i don't feel that you get a lot in it
though the quality of reporting is good.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph