Old 17-07-2011, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default which magazine?

I don't subscribe to any in particular magazine, just a flick thro in the
newsagents makes my mind up which one to have.
I don't want many of the free seeds that are given away, not because my
garden is beautiful enough its just more work that I can do with at the
moment. Is there any organisation who could use seeds if they were sent
them.

kate

Offer them here Kate, someone will always take them for the price of a
stamp or the HPS if there's one local to you often sell surplus seeds as
do many gardening clubs or maybe a local school?
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Good idea Janet, I will offer them on Freecycle, lots of gardeners there :-)

kate