Old 18-07-2011, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default which magazine?

.. Is there any organisation who could use seeds if they were sent
them.

Kate, try offering them to a local nursery/playschool/primary school. They
may try and rope you in as their volunteer garden TA though :-}

Indeed they might but it wouldn't get them far, Last time I showed an
interest in joining a gardening group near here they were not at all
interested until they knew which house we had just bought, too late then,
pity that matter`s to some people. Of course I realise that it may be
something to do with me ! just thought I would add that before anyone else
does :-)

kate