Old 18-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Dr. greenthumb's Avatar
Dr. greenthumb Dr. greenthumb is offline
Registered User

Location: Fife
Question How long for bamboo to reastablish?

Hi everyone,

i'm new on this forum by the way, we have recently moved house and have had to replant some more of my black and golden bamboo, i have also had a custom planter built by my jolly self and seems to be doing a great job! the bamboo was planted in early march in there final position, but i think they suffered a little, one of the five has lost all leaves, will the best thing to do be to just keep at it? i'm kind of new at keeping bamboo, and i have never done this before, will they take long to reastablish?

also the weather here in Fife, Scotland, has been quite poor for the summer monthes this year, could this play a part in it's wellfare? i think it could well be,.. but i'm just not very sure.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dr. G.