Old 18-07-2011, 10:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default ping Nad R & Billy

songbird wrote:
Billy wrote:
Thanks again for the tips, and advice. When it comes to literature I am
a stranger in a strange land.

for science fiction that does get
you wondering again try Alastair Reynolds
(almost everything he's written i have
enjoyed).

songbird

I have read around twenty of Robert Heilen's books. Stranger in a Strange
Land is an excellent read. I have read well over four hundred science
fiction books.

However, after looking at my collect, I have not read one book by Alaster
Reynolds. The author will soon be on my purchase list. My current read is
"www: wonder by Robert J. Sawyer" it is a blah read second book of three.
Before that a couple of Jack McDevitt books was ok not bad. The last
excellent read was "The Windup Girl by Paoplo Bacigalupi". Next up would
have to be "Rainbows End by Vernor Vinge", I have not been disappointed by
any of Vinges books.

But soon to have Alaster Reynolds part of my collection.

A little shower outside right now... It is not much, perhaps a bucket in
each of my rain barrels. But better than nothing. First rain here in two
weeks, past storms kept on missing me.