Old 19-07-2011, 10:40 AM
QueenAnkh's Avatar
QueenAnkh QueenAnkh is offline
Registered User

Location: UK
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by echinosum View Post
To do better next year, start sooner then, so you can do the final potting on 4-6 weeks sooner.

And grow them in containers, not the ground. Yes, they will grow in the ground, but they will do better in containers. I got much more chillies off my container plants than my in-the-ground plants when I tried a comparison.

Unfortunately the cool weather persists and maybe I won't get much of mine either this year.
Thanks, I'll have to remember that! By in containers, do you mean pots? Sorry but I'm not very good at this whole gardening thing.

Shame about the weather here in the UK, wish it was better for growing chillies!!

Thanks!

QueenAnkh