Old 19-07-2011, 01:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default which magazine?

In article , Kate
Morgan writes
Indeed they might but it wouldn't get them far, Last time I showed an
interest in joining a gardening group near here they were not at all
interested until they knew which house we had just bought, too late
then, pity that matter`s to some people. Of course I realise that it
may be something to do with me ! just thought I would add that before
anyone else does :-)

kate

A gardening group isn't usually the same as a gardening club, Usually
the group is an offset of another organisation such as U3A or something
but generally gardening clubs especially local ones are really friendly
and I am not sure how they would know where you live anyway apart from
it being on your membership form?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy