Old 20-07-2011, 05:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
DogDiesel DogDiesel is offline

Default What's the best garden hose?

"Ohioguy" wrote in message
.com...
I'm in the market for 2 50' garden hoses. Everything I've bought before
kinks and disappoints me as far as quality goes. (even a couple of the "no
kink" ones I've bought)

Can someone recommend a brand and/or model of hose that you have
actually owned, and which you would say exceeds expectations?

Thanks!

I got 100 ft of black commercial use water hose , probably 15 years or
older. It barely kinks. I think I got it from a roofer. But its so damn
stiff its a pain in the ass. To roll up. There hose that will do 3000
psi, and last 100 years on a water hose. And wont kink, if that's what
you want. Good luck rolling it up or moving it.