Old 20-07-2011, 01:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default which magazine?

snip
There must be another gardening Club locally which you could join. Do
think about trying again as it's often the place where you can meet
people who are happy to recommend plants that do well locally, where you
can get help and advice and often spare plants for free!

Janet

It is a small village and a bit cliquish, I do not have the time or
inclination to bother with peeps who are - as the young say - up themselves,
never mind, I will as you suggest look at neighbouring village clubs :-)

kate