Old 20-07-2011, 05:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
seph...[_4_] seph...[_4_] is offline

Default Re Carrot Help - Maroochy and Charles -

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:03:01 -0400, joevan
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 23:32:01 -0400, seph... wrote:

Thank you for your help -
Your advice nailed the problem...

We had expanded one of the flower beds so I could plant more veggies -
Apparently we didn't dig deep enough nor add enough new dirt -

Will rectify the situation prior to planting next spring -

Again, Thank you both for your assistance -

seph...

How do they taste? I imagine the taste is not affected.

The taste is fine - no difference from those in another bed which
actually look like carrots Nice and sweet - crunchy - even the
same carrot fragrance -

seph...