Old 21-07-2011, 04:14 PM posted to triangle.gardens
WesD WesD is offline

Default Buy Your Bulbs NOW for fall and help a low-income development garden

On Jul 20, 5:05*pm, "Daniel B. Martin"
wrote:
On 07/20/2011 11:50 AM, WesD wrote:

Who knows if nycha is even a valid charity.

NYCHA is the New York City Housing Authority.
It is not a charity.

Daniel B. Martin

Thanks I did not know what the ha was. Maybe I will forward the post
to Mayor Bloomberg. All that money he spent for votes would make for
a heck of a garden system for NYC. One of these days I do want to
check out that little garden up there - I think they call it Central
Park. :-)