Old 21-07-2011, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default How to improve our bathroom

On 21 Jul 2011 09:43:51 GMT, wrote:

jaytechmagnate wrote:
I am Jay Kumar and i am new user. I want to improve our bathroom .
please suggest me which types of flower to include in my bathroom for
nice looking .

Hello Jay. My bathroom is full of orchids and ferns.

No orchids in mine (nice idea, though...rattles moneybox hopefully),
but ferns and a big Spathyphyllum (known to some as "Peace Lily").
African violets may be a bit too tricky for a beginner. If your
bathroom's heated, then Dieffenbachia will do nicely, as it likes a
moist atmosphe no flowers, but pretty leaves. Irritant sap, though.

Have a look at Hessayon's _House Plant Expert_ for suggestions:
library, or probably quite cheap to buy. His books are very good for
beginners.

--
Mike.