Old 22-07-2011, 08:57 PM
ultradeeps ultradeeps is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnicola View Post
Thank you for this picture. I also have a vine growing on my fence and just found two of these pods with beautiful bright red seeds. The shape was like a small meyer's lemon or quince. Both pods were of different colors, one yellow and the other light peach. They are smooth, thin skinned and look very tempting. I live in California and would love to know if these can be eaten. It is also growing with a passion flower. Thanks for the input.
I'll harvest more and post a pic so you can verify it's the same fruit.