Old 25-07-2011, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Amanda Amanda is offline

Default Sealing two types of pond liner

On 24/07/2011 22:45, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 13:11:02 +0100, Amanda wrote:

I think it's bit like an external window sill, if it doesn't have a
groove underneath the same thing can happen, ...

snip
The problem is you can't do anything like that with rubber. It needs to
have a vertical end rather than horizontal.

Well loop the waterfall liner back up around something so it forms an
edge for the water that flows around the end and back along the
horizontal underside can drip from.

fixed pitch font

\
\
___ \

Thanks

That's definitely worth looking into, but will mean getting a whole new
liner for the stream as it's too short to do that at the moment.

I was hoping not to have to rebuild the stream, but it could be a very
good solution.

--
Best regards,
Ms Fish