Old 25-07-2011, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin Roger Tonkin is offline

Default Ladybirds!

In article ,
says...

We have a lot of ladybirds on our allotment site!

Can't do any weeding or digging without seeing them. (Yes I am moving
them out of the way!)

Mind you I saw three newts whilst digging some spuds up this week too!

Any suggestions for cheap ideas for ladybird overwintering places?

(Yes I am thinking of winter already! )

Could you send some over here please!

Cutting out the summer fruiting raspberry canes today, I found a number
of next years cane tips encrusted with green fly!

Not seen any in our neck of Wales this year.

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales