Old 26-07-2011, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_2_] David WE Roberts[_2_] is offline

Default Cucumbers

"Art" wrote in message

I have some cucumber plants, only about 15 inches high so far. I
haven't been feeding them, should I do so?

Do they look hungry?
e.g. leaves pale green to yellow, plant not growing much
Do they look thirsty?
e.g. leaves limp in the sunshine (if any)?

As already suggested, without knowing the variety, growing medium, location
(indoor/outdoor) and your location it is difficult to give much practical
advice.

Cheers

Dave R
[Not even bunny]