Old 26-07-2011, 08:43 PM
imdavies imdavies is offline
Registered User

Default Can anyone help identify these plants please

The first has large pink fluffy flowers and I am fairly sure they are some sort of spirea but don't know which sub species and hence don't know when best to prune.

The second I have never seen before, they have long thin blue green, almost aqua, leaves. There is no sign of any flowers yet but they do have a stunning deep red/purple stem.

pictures can be seen at Picasa Web Albums - Ian Davies - Can anyone id...

Thanks in advance.