Old 27-07-2011, 03:54 AM posted to rec.gardens
Steve B[_6_] Steve B[_6_] is offline

Default Sprinkler question/redux

As quickly as it came on, my lack of pressure has gone away. We planted
today, about six bubblers, none of them opened up very much. Not adding
any, just planting the plants. I would say extending the line with six
bubblers may have dropped the performance a little. Oh, I have one gear
drive Orbit added until these new plants get established. But when I turned
it off with the in-line 90, the other four didn't jump up noticeably in
spraying. When they were low, they were just going at a slow pee stream
rate. Now they're going 25' with lots of spray. I may still put a pressure
reducer on there anyway. I think it may have been low pressure from the
source, but I was reading near 50 psi on the gauge.

Quizzical ................

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com