Old 27-07-2011, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default 4 plants

In message ,
writes
Sacha wrote:
First things first: don't use sites with sex ads thrown in -- not to
be trusted.

No sex ads that I saw. Perhaps my browser is set to reject them. I
always thought Tinypic was pretty reliable. Part of Photobucket, I
believe.

I always use Tinypic and haven't had any complaints or seen sex ads,
either! If I've offended anyone inadvertently I apologise now!!

I got a photo of a rather chesty looking lady when I looked at the first
plant photo yesterday. It wasn't blatant, but it probably wasn't something
I wanted on my screen at work.

Was it an ad, or was it another pic hosted on tinypic? They offer you
random pictures from your server ("Images You'll Also Enjoy")
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley